• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wonder what he was after?

UPDATE: Daughter gave me the Moultrie Delta for my Birthday yesterday! She and my Son-in-Law took it 100 yards behind my house back towards the river and set it up for me Also spread some corn.

I wish I had video with sound capability when that owl snatched what it was after. Set up was super easy and the settings in the app are a breeze as well. I have a plan that includes 1,000 pics and 50 videos with sound per month, $16.99/month. Uses 12 AA batteries, Moultrie claims battery life is 50% better than previous models, we shall see! I was getting 4-4 1/2 months using lithium aa's. Next purchase will be an external battery box with solar charging.

The app provides thumbnails of all the videos it captures so you can download only the one's you want so you don't burn through your 50 allotted, some plans offer unlimited vids.

Attachments

• 1630335940235.png
    1630335940235.png
    801.2 KB · Views: 15
As long as you get a decent cell signal in Walton, you're golden. There are two models available, ATT and Verizon. I have the ATT model and the app tells me my signal is at 40%. Pics are perfect. The modem uploads to the cloud and then down to your phone or laptop.

My first was two years old, still going strong! Daughter's gonna put it in her woods. Hope I have the same luck with the new one.

Back
Top Bottom