• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wonder what he was after?

jeffdt

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
25   0
Reaction score
Owl.jpg

Looks like he was climbing out so you would probably have seen if the picture was a micro second later.

Moultrie is coming out with the new Delta series cams next week. One on ATT one on Verizon. The new Delta's will transmit video and sound. I'm going to get one!

Moultrie is coming out with the new Delta series cams next week. One on ATT one on Verizon. The new Delta's will transmit video and sound. I'm going to get one!
When you say "transmit" you mean directly from the cam? Or load to the cloud and THEN you can view it (like I assume they all do now). I have two Tactacams that I love but I keep them set on video and getting that one still sent to the phone just knowing there's more out there is frustrating....
Regardless, do post a review thread when you get one.

In for more .

I called up a huge owl years ago while crow hunting. Electronic call , well cassette tape in Jeep of crowns and Owl fighting a huge owl came to join the fight.

Geaux, they are cellular. So to the network then down to your phone. Also on your app on your laptop. My understanding anyways. Battery life on my current Moultrie is crazy, 8 months on 12 LiI's AA's. They claim the Delta's are 50% better on battery life. They also feature GPS, so if someone jack's it or you forget which tree you strapped it to.

Geaux, they are cellular. So to the network then down to your phone. Also on your app on your laptop. My understanding anyways. Battery life on my current Moultrie is crazy, 8 months on 12 LiI's AA's. They claim the Delta's are 50% better on battery life. They also feature GPS, so if someone jack's it or you forget which tree you strapped it to.
The Tactacam (and many others) are cellular as well but only load a still to the cloud that you access from your phone. No way to retrieve video. It stays local on the cam.
If the Moultrie allows remote video, that would completely new as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom