• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman Killed By Alligator

Knowing the situation ; I'm trying to convince myself that if I'd been there I would have tried to do something. My heart says maybe , but my mind says I'd stood there and finished my hot dog and coke . At first I thought Red Squirrel 556 Red Squirrel 556 's post was kinda harsh but the more i think on the OP , that **** is pretty funny. Not funny/funny but stupid/funny

Knowing the situation ; I'm trying to convince myself that if I'd been there I would have tried to do something. My heart says maybe , but my mind says I'd stood there and finished my hot dog and coke . At first I thought Red Squirrel 556 Red Squirrel 556 's post was kinda harsh but the more i think on the OP , that **** is pretty funny. Not funny/funny but stupid/funny
I tend to let stupid take care of itself.

I just cant stand smart ass know-it-alls, and nothing is more arrogant(man theres no way she doesnt know alligators are crazy dangerous) than thinking you can just walk up and "PET" a gator, simply because you dont look like a deer.

Xanax with a dosage of wine......at least the witnesses will not be haunted by her shrill screams for help........

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom