• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

woke coke

You do know that Sprite is a Cocacola company product... right? Most of the major soda brands are either owned by Cocacola, Pepsi, 7up, or the Dr.Pepper/Snapple group. An easy way to, for the most part, tell which soda brand is owned by which company is to see how the store shelves are organized; usually one company's brands are stacked side by side until the next company's brands start. This is why Sprite, Fanta, etc are nearly always stacked together; Pepsi, Mountain Dew, etc are stacked together; 7up and A&W are stacked together; etc.
Umm yes exactly detective!! Thats why i said i dont give two ****s. I was born and raised in georgia. I know who John pemberton is!!

Umm yes exactly detective!! Thats why i said i dont give two ****s. I was born and raised in georgia. I know who John pemberton is!!
By "I don't give a ****" I thought you meant "Why would I care what Cocacola does when I drink Sprite?" instead of "I don't care that Cocacola is a communist company; I'll keep drinking it anyways."

If you’ve gotta have a soda water, might I recommend Dr Pepper? At 10, 2 and 4- It’s just what the doctor ordered!

Waco, Texas- Home of Chip and Joanna Gaines, the Baylor Bears, and Dr Pepper. Visit Magnolia Market, Chip’s restaurant, Jo’s bakery and the Dr Pepper Museum- Home of the Original Recipe Dr Pepper, sold only in the great state of Texas~

Eric

By "I don't give a ****" I thought you meant "Why would I care what Cocacola does when I drink Sprite?" instead of "I don't care that Cocacola is a communist company; I'll keep drinking it anyways."
Yes exactly. Lets all get butthurt about idiots. They are everywhere and will continue to be!!

matter of fact i have seen some neckbeardin goin on from guys who said they would never shop at walmart but yet here they are sellin their ammo on odt.

People get so wrapped up on who is doin what to who. You can tell who they are cause they are always bitchin about somethin or someone. Which boycotter they are gonna boycott next. Smoke a Joint, drink a sprite and whiskey and relax people

Back
Top Bottom