• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woke by a Black bear

Coming back home Saturday on the Top of my Mountain three cars in front of me,,A beautiful black Bear maybe 250lbs came out of the woods..He or she saw the traffic and turned around and went back in the woods..One flatlander tourist tried to turn around in a new fancy SUV and got stuck..I asked if he had a phone and he said yes..I told the moron not to get out of the car and to roll up his windows...I know that bear was a mile away by then but,,,,

Coming back home Saturday on the Top of my Mountain three cars in front of me,,A beautiful black Bear maybe 250lbs came out of the woods..He or she saw the traffic and turned around and went back in the woods..One flatlander tourist tried to turn around in a new fancy SUV and got stuck..I asked if he had a phone and he said yes..I told the moron not to get out of the car and to roll up his windows...I know that bear was a mile away by then but,,,,
HA HA!!!

I walked up on one in the dark coming out of the woods.
He was standing upright about 20 feet in front of me looking at me.
I said “Well hello there big fella.” and he tore off like a bat outta hell.
He was about 350# but that giant monster I saw in Suches right before dark had me walking darn near backwards out of the woods.

Back
Top Bottom