• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wishy-Washy Traders

Rougarou

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
FJB Life Supporter
689   0
Reaction score
Anybody else noticing a trend lately of old school traders getting the newbie bug? My god here lately I have had quite a few traders I have dealt with for years consider them like family make offers on trades and as we get down to the nitty gritty they either go silent, blame it on their wife or just back out completely, man I expected it from the nubiles but crap not from old school traders with 0 negative feedback I have dealt with numerous times and considered them friends wtf y'all be blunt just say I changed my mind heck is that too much to ask? This ain't Foolsbook this is the fn ODT band of brothers quit acting like wishy-washy pansies and man up. Just had to get it off my chest sorry.

I feel ya. They’re interested, they’re excited, communications are established. Talk about a deal goes back and forth, gotta have it, when you available, where you located. Then, like Keyser Sose, poof they’re gone. Never to be heard from again.

Anybody else noticing a trend lately of old school traders getting the newbie bug? My god here lately I have had quite a few traders I have dealt with for years consider them like family make offers on trades and as we get down to the nitty gritty they either go silent, blame it on their wife or just back out completely, man I expected it from the nubiles but crap not from old school traders with 0 negative feedback I have dealt with numerous times and considered them friends wtf y'all be blunt just say I changed my mind heck is that too much to ask? This ain't Foolsbook this is the fn ODT band of brothers quit acting like wishy-washy pansies and man up. Just had to get it off my chest sorry.
I've been trading with the wrong members. I've yet to have a nubile ask me for a deal here. What are you celling? I need to git some.

I've been trading with the wrong members. I've yet to have a nubile ask me for a deal here. What are you celling? I need to git some.
giphy (12).gif

Be more specific lets hear about these deals too good to walk away from.
Cuz I havnt seen to many on here.
Your trader friend/family may have walked away mumbling something about you breaking one off in him.
Or.... Or.... they are just tire kicking poors. Or... Or.... Maybe they ain't 'nuff meat on tha bone fer' em. Or.... Or.... Thay cain't make their money back at the price agreed to. Lot's of reasons why OGs flake.

Back
Top Bottom