• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Window broken & Dog shot today

dark likker brings out the darkness in ones soul...(sometimes)
you must fight it letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar
with Gatorade

proxy-image.jpeg

So, I had to swing by Wally World today for a quick in-and-out to pick up my insulin (Hate the place, but I get my insulin cheaper there than anywhere else).

Well, as I’m getting out of my van, some Dooly county clown with TP & Washer fluid under one arm, & a case of Natty Ice under the other, starts yammering about how COVID is a hoax, and he didn’t wear a mask, & I shouldn’t either. Apparently COVID cases aren’t high enough for him, and he wants it to jump up to 3 in 5! I’m just trying to mind my own business, and he keeps going, calling me a chain smoker (house I was working on had a smoker, but I don’t touch the things), among other things.

Anyway, I was going to take my German Shepard, Sheila, inside, but he just kept calling me names, & I started fearing for my safety. So I left Sheila in the van and got away as fast as I could. Well, when I came out, the Cordele police had broken the window to my van & there was Sheila, shot on the ground. Apparently after I went inside, that same guy called the police & told them Sheila was in danger. Well, they were nearby, & they broke the window to get her out. She got scared, and started barking, and they say she lunged, but she was such a sweetheart, she was just scared (I don’t blame her).

Now, Sheila’s gone, and I have to replace my window, on top of replacing my bald tires (I wish that jerk would have just slashed them, I’ll be replacing them soon anyway, and I’d still have Sheila). Well, anyway, thanks for listening to my rant, & thanks to letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar for the inspiration for this little bit of fiction.

shootsacanon.gif

I'm glad I found this thread second.

Back
Top Bottom