• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Window broken & Dog shot today

Wow! Nice satire and not even close to the OP’s story. On a serious note, the dog thing was a poor move.

This will go South quickly...just saying....
Yeah it will. Worst part is I couldn't Gove a **** less. I decided to hopefully entertain some of y'all with a sense of humor and this is the results. Who gives a ****? This OP doesn't know me. And those of y'all that do know me already know I'm a better member than him.

Yeah it will. Worst part is I couldn't Gove a **** less. I decided to hopefully entertain some of y'all with a sense of humor and this is the results. Who gives a ****? This OP doesn't know me. And those of y'all that do know me already know I'm a better member than him.

Keep on telling yourself that.

Just having fun. Enjoyed your post. Don’t mean any harm.

I thought you drank keystone :noidea:

LOL.

Back
Top Bottom