• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Winchester Wins Contract for Next Gen Squad Weapon Ammo

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
194   0
Reaction score
I chrono’ed some M118LR ammo loaded by the Winchester-operated Lake City plant. For 15 rounds, it had an extreme spread of 12fps. That’s phenomenal for factory-loaded ammo.

Yes, and it will be used by gubmint goon squads against those who resist tyranny or otherwise have some thing to steal. Americans are being made into slaves and paying the cost of their own slavery.

I‘m happy that Olin got this contract, it means securing US jobs but follow the money. Who in the house, senate, and DOD have shares of Olin in their portfolio? Olin was not owned by “Freedom Group”.

I've heard so many guys complain about Winchester ammo in the past, but I have never had anything but consistency and good accuracy out of them...And I usually shoot the cheap stuff.

12 fps spread out of 15 shots. That's almost unbelievable, factory or otherwise.

Yes, and it will be used by gubmint goon squads against those who resist tyranny or otherwise have some thing to steal. Americans are being made into slaves and paying the cost of their own slavery.

…….or by American troops fighting foreign enemies overseas. Glass half full…….

Looks like the 6.8 will be come real popular. Anyone have experience with it
A good charge of Magpro under a .277/6.8 diameter 150 Berger, or a 130 Accubond has been flat shooting and lights out in the .270 Winchester as long as I’ve been pulling the handle on a RCBS. They will have improved cases and propellants to make the cases shorter and lighter in the new ammunition, but it will still be akin to a .270 Winchester or a .270 Weatherby. Maybe someone here has some experience with Weatherby’s customer service.

Back
Top Bottom