• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Winchester gun safe not opening.

I have a classic combo lock on my Canon safe because I didn’t trust the electronics...but I have to make at least a half dozen attempts on it before it will “catch” and open. I’m guessing even the mechanical ones wear out at some point. It’s a real pain in my rear end.

Get it serviced because you’re playing russian roulette

I have a classic combo lock on my Canon safe because I didn’t trust the electronics...but I have to make at least a half dozen attempts on it before it will “catch” and open. I’m guessing even the mechanical ones wear out at some point. It’s a real pain in my rear end.
my old sentry is the same way

I read another guys experience that was similar to mine. Apparently the key pad wasn’t dead, just malfunctioning. So even though he was typing in the correct pin, it was saying it was wrong.
This is exactly the same thing that happened to me it would work randomly then stopped working with the correct code. SafeCracka took me through all the steps and the battery being out all night then popping it back in made it work to get the safe opened then it stopped working again. Called Winchester and it was 2 weeks out of warranty but they honored it anyway and sent me a new keypad. Call them and give them the serial number and they will replace the keypad for a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom