• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Winchester Garand Value?

N.Ga.Trader

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
197   0
Reaction score
Just curious of what this rifle might be worth.
20210409_222518.jpg
20210409_222405.jpg
20210409_222454.jpg
20210409_222417.jpg
20210409_222540.jpg

Appears to be a really nice example of a LEAD rebuild... Letterkenney Arsenal Depot rebuild for or from Vietnam... Only thing that appears to be Winchester is the receiver... without having it to check for small parts...Value would be from the LEAD rebuild marks... as the rebuild marks ruin any sense of restoration purpose... and the rifle has been completely refinished... Much of it is Springfield parts, as seen from pics... Really need to know ME and TE readings on barrel.???
guesstimate... $1000 to $1500

Appears to be a really nice example of a LEAD rebuild... Letterkenney Arsenal Depot rebuild for or from Vietnam... Only thing that appears to be Winchester is the receiver... without having it to check for small parts...Value would be from the LEAD rebuild marks... as the rebuild marks ruin any sense of restoration purpose... and the rifle has been completely refinished... Much of it is Springfield parts, as seen from pics... Really need to know ME and TE readings on barrel.???
The stock appears to be Rariton Arsenal rebuild stock judging by the stamp on the buttstock - possibly why the stock and fore ends are mismatched. Rariton was used from 1917 to 1963 so maybe not a Vietnam service rebuild...

Muzzle is a 1 and throat is a 3

Back
Top Bottom