• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wilson Combat unveils the WCP320 9mm

I did. Nothing they're doing is going to be different than a Xcarry Sig P320, or a Standard P320 with an upgraded trigger you can get now from Gray guns. Yes, it's different, but not sure what exactly is going to be that different in terms of performance. Probably not much at all, other than bragging rights. Which is fine if you want a $1200 P320. I'd rather spend that on a Legion P226 or P229.

I'm not interested in fancy looking slides (that aren't even milled for optics from what I can tell), when I can get an X Carry P320 for half the price.
I like the Apex trigger way over the x5 trigger that's in the Wilson combat. The frame also isn't compatible with a magwell.

Attachments

• 20200504_173856.jpg
    20200504_173856.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 20200504_173851.jpg
    20200504_173851.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 20200504_173907.jpg
    20200504_173907.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 41
Swapped out one with my XCarry. Feels better in my hand; but haven't had a chance to take it to the range and fully test it out. One thing I wish it had was some texture on the front of the trigger guard. I know, all I need is something hot and do it myself.

Swapped out one with my XCarry. Feels better in my hand; but haven't had a chance to take it to the range and fully test it out. One thing I wish it had was some texture on the front of the trigger guard. I know, all I need is something hot and do it myself.

You need some range time, I got a range!

What I really need is just some time to do stuff. Local range less than 2 miles and our property is 40 minutes. Between work, weather, and honey-do's (mainly honey-do's) time has beed at a premium.

Held one of the Wilson 320s in Martin’s last week. I like the grip a lot. The trigger was as good or maybe better than my X5 Legion. I can make the one I have as good as the Wilson cheaper than buying the Wilson. If I did not already have a 320, I would consider the Wilson.

Thanks guys, I have been checking the Wilson website for a while and I just found the full size in stock.
I went all in and ordered 2.
If you are looking for one get it tonight.

I was not clear the full-size grip in tan is available on Wilson’s site.
It has always been out of stock in every color when I checked in the past.

Back
Top Bottom