• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wilson Combat unveils the WCP320 9mm

Apparently you did not read the same article that I did.
I did. Nothing they're doing is going to be different than a Xcarry Sig P320, or a Standard P320 with an upgraded trigger you can get now from Gray guns. Yes, it's different, but not sure what exactly is going to be that different in terms of performance. Probably not much at all, other than bragging rights. Which is fine if you want a $1200 P320. I'd rather spend that on a Legion P226 or P229.

I'm not interested in fancy looking slides (that aren't even milled for optics from what I can tell), when I can get an X Carry P320 for half the price.

I like Wilsons checkering and Browns snakeskin. I never cared for the X pattern. Its very aggresive to me. Reminds me of Springfields early TRP checkering...we didnt call it the cheese grater on accident! LOL
I had one of those TRPs. ‘Bout killed my hand.

i like this new Wilson-Sig frame & slide though.

It was interesting enough to look at and read about. Not for me, but still...

If Taran, Zev, etc are making modified versions of Glock, I see this as something that makes sense. Wilson decided to go with the military sidearm and that also makes sense.

That's a busy slide...I am guessing all the work on top is for grip surface. If so, they got it done...It sure ain't for cutting down glare...Some of it has to be purely cosmetics.

I'll bet it shoots!

Back
Top Bottom