• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

William Shatner launching into space in about 10 minutes.

Breaking News....Biden to congratulate Shatner on his trip to Mars...more to follow.
:0) Reminds me of Sheila Jackson Lee who asked Mars Voyager operators if they'd be able to take a picture of the flag American astronauts left on Mars when they were there..... These 'morons' are in charge of our government now, people. Oh, and don't forget Georgia's Henry (Hank)Johnson and Guam tipping over. All Democrats.

Well, it is a design that has been around a long time and it generally succeeds in it's goals.
The concept of a rocket basic shape is the same, the design is very much different. Call me old fashioned, but a nice pair of NASA wings would have evened it out.

Not to detract from Shatner visiting space, just an observation.

The concept of a rocket basic shape is the same, the design is very much different. Call me old fashioned, but a nice pair of NASA wings would have evened it out.

Not to detract from Shatner visiting space, just an observation.
I was actually talking about the design of the peepee. :becky:

I wish we were focusing more on our collective impact on the earth than watching billionaires take a joyride with movie stars into uninhabitable space. So I ain't watching.

fun fact. My recently deceased FIL was the HMFIC for the $60M Blue Origin launch site in Cape Canaveral. It was the highlight of his career...

Back
Top Bottom