• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Will any of you be attending the Usual Suspect (a.k.a. USN) m&g??

I received this mesg on USN on Tuesday but never got a notification email....

knight of arms said:
Just to be clear this is a USN event. These are set up so active members can get together. We have no problem welcoming anyone, new or old members, but it is a USN function. There may be a giveaway or knife lottery and that is for folks who participate in or internet home. I am not trying to be a dick but just want to be clear. Thanks and if you have anymore questions please hit me up. I would prefer that anyone planning on coming would post in the thread on our forum and not another. If they are not a member we welcome them in anticipation that they will participate and contribute their time towards the USN.
Thanks again
Jason

I'm out. I don't like the exclusionary feeling that gives. If I want to go to this place on this day, brings some knives and sit and chill I will. Regardless of any internet things.

So count me out. I'll set up another one where anyone can attend. This isn't a private event, room reserved and paid for by USN and I would expect everyone to pay for themselves.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong.

I'm out. I don't like the exclusionary feeling that gives. If I want to go to this place on this day, brings some knives and sit and chill I will. Regardless of any internet things.

So count me out. I'll set up another one where anyone can attend. This isn't a private event, room reserved and paid for by USN and I would expect everyone to pay for themselves.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong.

Sorry man, I'm just the messenger....

Back
Top Bottom