• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wilkes County Hunting Club--All Memberships Filled!! Thanks!!

Lineman73

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
0   0
Reaction score
We currently have three openings in the Heritage Hunt Club. We have leases on 785 acres in Wilkes County, just south of Washington. It is a well established club, over 30 years old. We are family oriented. We have spaces for campers/trailers with water and electric hook ups. We also have an old house on the camp ground that we have the use of. It has kitchen, microwave, bunk bed, a great fireplace and a hot shower!!

We have deer, turkey, wild hogs, squirrel and some of the biggest rabbits I have ever seen, on the property. This is not a trophy club. It is a place for hunting and family recreation. We have natural attractants on the property: Numerous food plots, persimmon trees, a pear tree and locust trees. We do harvest some very nice deer, but we have no restrictions other than State of Georgia rules and regs.

Wives and children welcomed. No boozers, please!!

I will be at the hunting lease on April 27, 28 and early on the 29th if anyone would like a tour of the property. If you are interested or would like additional information, please IM me at Lineman73. Keep in mind, spots go quickly. Membership is $600 per year.

Attached below are pictures of game take on the property:

2008_1019deercamp0001.JPG
Porker.JPG
2009_0323Turkey_Hunting0002.JPG

We currently have three openings in the Heritage Hunt Club. We have leases on 785 acres in Wilkes County, just south of Washington. It is a well established club, over 30 years old. We are family oriented. We have spaces for campers/trailers with water and electric hook ups. We also have an old house on the camp ground that we have the use of. It has kitchen, microwave, bunk bed, a great fireplace and a hot shower!!

We have deer, turkey, wild hogs, squirrel and some of the biggest rabbits I have ever seen, on the property. This is not a trophy club. It is a place for hunting and family recreation. We have natural attractants on the property: Numerous food plots, persimmon trees, a pear tree and locust trees. We do harvest some very nice deer, but we have no restrictions other than State of Georgia rules and regs.

I will be at the hunting lease on April 27, 28 and early on the 29th if anyone would like a tour of the property. If you are interested or would like additional information, please IM me at Lineman73. Keep in mind, spots go quickly. Membership is $600 per year.

View attachment 1595986 View attachment 1595987 View attachment 1595988
PM SENT

View attachment 1595986 View attachment 1595987 View attachment 1595988

Back
Top Bottom