• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wild Card Filter

Uncle Grinch

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
It would be nice if we could add a wild card filter under the various sections. Example… under Handguns select wildcard filter box and enter “Ruger”. Or under Tools, select wildcard filter box and enter “Proto”.

This would show only Ruger or Proto items in the appropriate section.

It would be nice if we could add a wild card filter under the various sections. Example… under Handguns select wildcard filter box and enter “Ruger”. Or under Tools, select wildcard filter box and enter “Proto”.

This would show only Ruger or Proto items in the appropriate section.
IMG_3524.jpeg

Yeah, that’s what I typically use, but what I would like is the results to be in the standard listing format, like when you select or filter for caliber. The search option you refer to gives a different listing format that to me is not as clean as the filter option.

Yeah, that’s what I typically use, but what I would like is the results to be in the standard listing format, like when you select or filter for caliber. The search option you refer to gives a different listing format that to me is not as clean as the filter option.
Gotcha. Just trying to help.

It would certainly be easier to search if people weren’t so lazy or abbreviated. I wish everybody wrote ads that were clear and complete. Short search terms don’t work well.

Example “threaded glock 19” instead of “g19 w/ tb”

Even if you need to shorten up your title you want to have searchable keywords in your ad body

Gotcha. Just trying to help.

It would certainly be easier to search if people weren’t so lazy or abbreviated. I wish everybody wrote ads that were clear and complete. Short search terms don’t work well.

Example “threaded glock 19” instead of “g19 w/ tb”

Even if you need to shorten up your title you want to have searchable keywords in your ad body
GLWS
Most can't spell kat correctly.

Back
Top Bottom