• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wife wants a boat

I can't see renting a boat if you're serious about fishing from it. About a third of the value of my boat is in the accessories I have it rigged with specifically for fishing.

what kinda river you gonna fish out of?
here at this part of the hooch, you have to have aluminum (90% of ppl do). Rocks, trees, etc., in the water. And best to have a jet drive.
not sure what river y'all are interested in............

1BD5ED83-341D-485A-B3E2-6F3B680480CE.jpeg
8DF5F1DD-C12B-4CF4-887F-86A5EBCC1258.jpeg
26B339A5-D420-4C89-9CB1-5F73D1A54868.jpeg

Don’t do it kid.. You get 4 foot itis. It’s a deadly condition where you always want a bigger boat.......

Yeah I can't imagine using a pontoon in any N. Georgia river but I realize things might be different down in your neck of the woods. If I was looking for a faimly lake boat, it would ideally be a deck boat, or pontoon. If I was looking for a family river boat, it would be what I have, a wide bottomed jon.

Ive got a bass boat and pontoon at my place in Alabama, as said already it matters where and how it will be used. I do really like the room of the pontoon however. If you make sure that you have a reliable motor you’ll be happy. Be sure and run any potential rig on the water for yourself and don’t take someone’s word just hooked up to a water hose

Back
Top Bottom