• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why you trippin?

Lol. The embarrassed salute at the end really made it.

For some one that's older than dirt it wasn't a bad recovery though. By his age I'm just hoping I'm not ****ting myself.

It'll probably end soon. They'll announce he had a stroke, hit his head, etc., etc., and Kamaladumpster will take over. He'll be lionized as a hero and that will be his legacy and end. JMHO.

This is elder abuse. That old man has no idea what he is doing. That’s why Putin called him out, and he backed down like a coward. He won’t make it a full year from today.
He called Putin a killer, and Putin reply’s “ take one to know one” lol. I was like that was a quick come back. If you know any anything about Biden sadly that’s true, what Putin said.

He called Putin a killer, and Putin reply’s “ take one to know one” lol. I was like that was a quick come back. If you know any anything about Biden sadly that’s true, what Putin said.
Putin also said he wanted to talk about it live on tv so the American people and the Russian people could be the judge. Of course Biden chickened out, he won’t even do a press brief.

Back
Top Bottom