• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

why bother with the featured listings?

I’m waiting on that $600 Rare G43 to hit Featured status.

AEC429C8-727C-437D-99A4-3FBFF0837640.gif

It's just the poors complaining that somebody has the bucks to put up a featured listing.
Yuuppp...
If someone can pay, say, a BILLBOARD to advertise their products, I am not in the position to whine about it, or complain...may can be a bit jealous, and that’s it...
Future listing is pretty much a billboard... Someone is paying a fee to have their stuff up ahead.... Sounds legit to me!

I do, I’m just saying that’s why I do a featured ad. To keep it on the front page longer.
ya, but for me i actually straight up ignore the featured ads because im so use to seeing them up for so long; i naturally assume the price is too high for me

exposure in business is good but a good product sells itself.

Yuuppp...
If someone can pay, say, a BILLBOARD to advertise their products, I am not in the position to whine about it, or complain...may can be a bit jealous, and that’s it...
Future listing is pretty much a billboard... Someone is paying a fee to have their stuff up ahead.... Sounds legit to me!
dude that is my point exactly= billboards are meant to sell idiots who are easily distracted items :)

OK wait...so the OP ignores the featured ads cause he resents the people that pay to have their ad featured....then he gripes about the ability to feature an ad for a tiny..TINY fee, that helps the ODT's operating costs, and discourages the use of the featured ad feature....then tells all how his cheap azz lists regular ads all while not being a site suporter....did I miss anything??

Oh yeah...he got offended being called a "poor" and still isnt a site supporter. Maybe tightwad or freeloader is a better description then....YMMV

OK wait...so the OP ignores the featured ads cause he resents the people that pay to have their ad featured....then he gripes about the ability to feature an ad for a tiny..TINY fee, that helps the ODT's operating costs, and discourages the use of the featured ad feature....then tells all how his cheap azz lists regular ads all while not being a site suporter....did I miss anything??

Oh yeah...he got offended being called a "poor" and still isnt a site supporter. Maybe tightwad or freeloader is a better description then....YMMV
i dont ignore them really to be honest, i notice them and dont open. its an easy litmus test

also, i never griped about the fee; feel free to reread but that might not be your strong suit

and i didnt get offended at being called poor because im not :) life is good, its better when the stuff you list sells :)

i dont ignore them really to be honest, i notice them and dont open. its an easy litmus test

also, i never griped about the fee; feel free to reread but that might not be your strong suit

and i didnt get offended at being called poor because im not :) life is good, its better when the stuff you list sells :)
My post was satire...but I like how you responded in bullet points.....looking forward to seeing that "supporter" banner next to your well over 300 feedback count.....just sayin

Back
Top Bottom