• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are flippers so hurt by criticism?

You really think that doesn't happen here?

The "new guy" with 0 trading history, putting up posts, worded the exact right way, has clearly done this before, even using the same verbiage as other members... Not to mention there have been times that a gun was bought by one member, and then sold by a "new" member at a higher price a few days later...

Dude, we all know that this goes on... Just stop.

The "new guy" with 0 trading history, putting up posts, worded the exact right way, has clearly done this before, even using the same verbiage as other members... Not to mention there have been times that a gun was bought by one member, and then sold by a "new" member at a higher price a few days later...

Dude... If you analyze all that ****, what are we talking about 5 guys, maybe 10? I clearly don't see the systemic problem. For you to be a tunafish sandwich short of a picnic and to act like one of Jerry's Kids...

I think your getting your chained yanked, but aren't quite sharp enough to figure that out..

Dude... If you analyze all that ****, what are we talking about 5 guys, maybe 10? I clearly don't see the systemic problem. For you to be a tunafish sandwich short of a picnic and to act like one of Jerry's Kids...

I think your getting your chained yanked, but aren't quite sharp enough to figure that out..
Wait, whuyut? You don't have a speshul flipping account on here?

sounds like a win win win to me. Manufacturer sells something they wanted to sell, Gun store sells something they wanted to sell, Flipper sells something they wanted to sell, consumer purchases something at a price they are willing to pay without having to drive all the way to Gainesville.

Who is getting screwed exactly?

sounds like a win win win to me. Manufacturer sells something they wanted to sell, Gun store sells something they wanted to sell, Flipper sells something they wanted to sell, consumer purchases something at a price they are willing to pay without having to drive all the way to Gainesville.

Can't wait for he the retort on this one....!

As has been mentioned 1000 times, it drives the prices on ODT up in general... People do a quick search to see what they should price their Glock at, and they are all at $700-$900 so they assume that's what they "go for these days" and list the same. It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy and just keeps inflating the pricing more and more, and there is just no need to do that... Everyone is treating this like its the new "gold rush" and they are gonna make their fortunes flipping guns illegally here, GB and AL, and I just don't see how that is a GOOD thing.

Taking the legality of selling guns as a source of income without an FFL and setting that aside... should people be ALLOWED to do it?

Yes. Nobody that I have seen has called for anyone to make a rule against it, or prevent it. Nobody.

What has been said, is that it's annoying as **** and its a douchebag thing to do...

As has been mentioned 1000 times, it drives the prices on ODT up in general... People do a quick search to see what they should price their Glock at, and they are all at $700-$900 so they assume that's what they "go for these days" and list the same. It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy and just keeps inflating the pricing more and more, and there is just no need to do that... Everyone is treating this like its the new "gold rush" and they are gonna make their fortunes flipping guns illegally here, GB and AL, and I just don't see how that is a GOOD thing.

Taking the legality of selling guns as a source of income without an FFL and setting that aside... should people be ALLOWED to do it?

Yes. Nobody that I have seen has called for anyone to make a rule against it, or prevent it. Nobody.

What has been said, is that it's annoying as **** and its a douchebag thing to do...
Ahh..! There’s why “ I Don’t Give a ****”...!

It’s for a Glock....

Back
Top Bottom