• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are flippers so hurt by criticism?

Personally i have no issue with locking for sale ads. There's plenty of ridiculous low ballers eager to post "50% of your asking price cash!" As if others were going to pay in monopoly money.
That "cash in hand " cracks me up.

The locked thread (other than spm or something similar) is about the only thing that bothers and it really hits a nerve or something. More especially when it's a dealer selling something.

That "cash in hand " cracks me up.

The locked thread (other than spm or something similar) is about the only thing that bothers and it really hits a nerve or something. More especially when it's a dealer selling something.

More often than not, its a long time member with a second account, flipping guns and he doesn't want to take any heat, so he uses his other account and locks the thread...

More often than not, its a long time member with a second account, flipping guns and he doesn't want to take any heat, so he uses his other account and locks the thread...

More often than not, you just make up stuff to fit your argument. Is your post part of the "facts" that you claim to have? Unless you have any, any knowledge about second accounts or flipping guns, this is just another post by you that is full of lies. I will take back the lying part when you produce some actual information. The smell of another crash and burn post.

Back
Top Bottom