• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are flippers so hurt by criticism?

tenor.gif

I am not talking about ammo. I said guns. Gun prices are the same today that they were a year ago.

Not here, but in the retail market...

Do try to keep up?

Yes and no. Dawsonville Gun, Georgia Gun Store, Freedom mill all have regular stock of handguns, however it is MUCH lighter than normal inventory. I have been looking for a 43X/48 MOS and Gen 5 17 MOS for a couple of months. While the three places have a regular stock of guns, they certainly are not readily available. Sure if I just wanted a Glock or a Smith, I could easily enough get one, but trying to find a specific model has proven to be harder.

We are blessed up here on the north side. Many stores I visit around the country while traveling for work have almost zero gun inventory.

I am not talking about ammo. I said guns. Gun prices are the same today that they were a year ago.

Not here, but in the retail market...

QUOTE="SirBannedAlot, post: 11061111, member: 54889"]To an extent, yes... Ammo has legit shortages and the cost from manufacturers has gone up.

That is what it is... The annoyance is that what little there is, gets gobbled up by neckbeards camping out over night, every night, trying to run a side business, and as a result they are CREATING more of a shortage than there needs to be...[/QUOTE]
Was this not you??....
Sorry, it’s impossible to keep up with all your crying......

QUOTE="SirBannedAlot, post: 11061111, member: 54889"]To an extent, yes... Ammo has legit shortages and the cost from manufacturers has gone up.

That is what it is... The annoyance is that what little there is, gets gobbled up by neckbeards camping out over night, every night, trying to run a side business, and as a result they are CREATING more of a shortage than there needs to be...
Was this not you??....
Sorry, it’s impossible to keep up with all your crying......[/QUOTE]

Last week maybe... What I was just talking abut was guns...

Yes and no. Dawsonville Gun, Georgia Gun Store, Freedom mill all have regular stock of handguns, however it is MUCH lighter than normal inventory. I have been looking for a 43X/48 MOS and Gen 5 17 MOS for a couple of months. While the three places have a regular stock of guns, they certainly are not readily available. Sure if I just wanted a Glock or a Smith, I could easily enough get one, but trying to find a specific model has proven to be harder.

We are blessed up here on the north side. Many stores I visit around the country while traveling for work have almost zero gun inventory.

GA Gun store got some G43X models in literally yesterday, and I see them arriving regularly. Get on their mailing list!

GA Gun store got some G43X models in literally yesterday, and I see them arriving regularly. Get on their mailing list!

I am on their mailing list! I was just pointing out that inventory is far from normal. Lots of options, but a long way from just walking in and picking up what you want.

I bought a California model Glock 45 (ten round mags) from them a few weeks ago. It was the first 45 in there in a month. Of course a week later they got in a bunch of regular Glock 45s with 17 round mags.

luckily I have a ton of mags and didn’t care what the gun came with.

Back
Top Bottom