• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are flippers so hurt by criticism?

Yeah... these tend to hit close to home for some folks. Some of the poors, they need the money, so they camp out all night to buy up whatever they can, so they can list it here for a 200% markup... gotta make sure they baby-mommas get that child support on time. :-)

You could always camp out and purchase the ammo for your personal use. Might do you some good to hang with "the poors".

The irony here, is that many people are against gouging, or flipping for incredibly stupid prices.

If you think that they are wrong... you must believe that gouging and flipping for incredibly stupid prices, is a good thing?

Care to explain why?

I'm guessing you don't have any ammo listed.

Near everything is high now. If you can't trade for something, you'd better sell ammo high because the money you need for that other thing you're looking to buy will also be inflated.

If you've got ammo, some people will say you're a hoarding flipper every time there's a shortage. The people throwing rocks aren't generally offering to sell any of their stash at pre-panic prices though. Go figure.

Just curious...today what would be a fair price for 9mm, 45ACP, 5.56, 22LR CPR that would allow the buyer to be content and to enable the seller to replenish the rounds sold?

My answer...fair price is what ever the actual buyer and actual seller agree on...everyone outside of those two individuals whether they think it is cheap, expensive, fair, unfair, gouging, mark up, on sale, poor, rich, happy, sad, mad, baby mama, baby daddy, troll, etc....doesn't really matter

Just curious...today what would be a fair price for 9mm, 45ACP, 5.56, 22LR CPR that would allow the buyer to be content and to enable the seller to replenish the rounds sold?

My answer...fair price is...

Put it for auction (but not on ODT) and let the "market" decide. I have a box of 50 rounds .45 Blazer Brass on a local auction site (FB page) and current bid is $45. A box of 100 CCI Mini Mags is at $37 (I think). I put the 10mm that I had listed on here on Gunbroker, current bid is $555 w/ 3 days left. Got no traction on here.

Yes, there are some crazy prices being paid at auction. But no one is gouging since the seller is not setting the price. The "market" is determining the price by their bid!! And, yes, the market is paying almost $1 per round...

Back
Top Bottom