• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's hanging in the Left lane?

Do you move over into the right lane when not actively passing others?

• Yes.

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • No.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Yes, but only when someone is riding my a**

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • No, I stick with the lane I'm in till I get where I'm going, thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'll be turning left in another 28 miles so I figured I"d just stay here.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • NO, and if you try to pass me on the right, I"m gonna stomp the gas.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Get off my back bro, I'm on my way to the Taco shop.

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
Entitlement. Inadequacy. Small man syndrome. Lack of sexual prowess. Comb-over. Got picked on at school. Delusions of granduer. Bitterness. Bad personal hygiene. Low self esteem. Last one picked on teams as a child. Erectile dysfunction. Of course I'm not saying this applies in this case, but just some things that other people who take pride in blocking the left lane might want to keep an eye out for.
LMAO!

so does this make you police officer of the day? by not moving over this would put you in violation of the "slow poke law"......
that law is STUPID, now i can get a ticket for speeding and or i can get a ticket for NOT going fast enough , Even though I am speeding

BTW : I personally use the left lane as a Passing lane , I dont ride in the left lane.
Most of the time I think I am the only one who thinks this though

Entitlement. Inadequacy. Small man syndrome. Lack of sexual prowess. Comb-over. Got picked on at school. Delusions of granduer. Bitterness. Bad personal hygiene. Low self esteem. Last one picked on teams as a child. Erectile dysfunction. Of course I'm not saying this applies in this case, but just some things that other people who take pride in blocking the left lane might want to keep an eye out for.
:lol:

Does it really matter? If someone is going faster, move over and let them by.
My last trip up I85, there were a lot of drivers that appeared to be doing well over 90 mph.
The improvements in auto and tire technology make this possible without danger. It’s all very simple if you just move the F over when necessary.

All I know is what the judge told me.

that law is STUPID, now i can get a ticket for speeding and or i can get a ticket for NOT going fast enough , Even though I am speeding

BTW : I personally use the left lane as a Passing lane , I dont ride in the left lane.
Most of the time I think I am the only one who thinks this though
The left lane IS for passing. I usually keep to the middle lane unless I have to pass. But seriously here in middle GA you have Honda minivans with Educator tags in that lane going 55 and weaving like hell since they're on the phone. Or handicapped tags in 15 year old Tahoes and Expeditions going 55 cause they're on the phone AND eating McDonald's. Or they're in late model F150s and Tundras with retired Air Force tags going 55 because they served their country and don't give a **** where YOU have to be or when. Either way we need a 4th lane or a toll road around here.

The left lane IS for passing. I usually keep to the middle lane unless I have to pass. But seriously here in middle GA you have Honda minivans with Educator tags in that lane going 55 and weaving like hell since they're on the phone. Or handicapped tags in 15 year old Tahoes and Expeditions going 55 cause they're on the phone AND eating McDonald's. Or they're in late model F150s and Tundras with retired Air Force tags going 55 because they served their country and don't give a **** where YOU have to be or when. Either way we need a 4th lane or a toll road around here.
The drivers with Educator tags are always the worst!

So today I tried the advice and tried the left lane again. I successfully achieved 90+ mph to finally pull away from the guy on my ass in the left lane while passing. (Both in a 55 zone)
Yay
So don't cry when I do 7 over on a 2 lane.
I don't give a **** why you can't leave on time.

And only three people tried to take out my bumper coming around at the last minute in the right lane while I'm ollowing slow people. (Because I'm never in a rush like many others around me)

And I only had to pull over in 1 work zone to let an asshole pass because 10 over didn't cut it.
(My work zone to boot)

Back
Top Bottom