• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's hanging in the Left lane?

Do you move over into the right lane when not actively passing others?

• Yes.

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • No.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Yes, but only when someone is riding my a**

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • No, I stick with the lane I'm in till I get where I'm going, thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'll be turning left in another 28 miles so I figured I"d just stay here.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • NO, and if you try to pass me on the right, I"m gonna stomp the gas.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Get off my back bro, I'm on my way to the Taco shop.

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
If tracfic is backed up behind you in the ft lane and you have open road in front of you? Pull your stupid ficking ass over if it's safe to do so.
With the exception of an emergency , what reason would you need to travel more than 10 over the posted speed limit necessitating the need for me to move over????

With the exception of an emergency , what reason would you need to travel more than 10 over the posted speed limit necessitating the need for me to move over????

It’s not about necessity, it’s about courtesy.

to help you out,

CF65AA3D-DB2B-4C85-BD9D-87D1A8336813.png

so does this make you police officer of the day? by not moving over this would put you in violation of the "slow poke law"......

Whats your reason for impeding the flow of traffic?
Entitlement. Inadequacy. Small man syndrome. Lack of sexual prowess. Comb-over. Got picked on at school. Delusions of granduer. Bitterness. Bad personal hygiene. Low self esteem. Last one picked on teams as a child. Erectile dysfunction. Of course I'm not saying this applies in this case, but just some things that other people who take pride in blocking the left lane might want to keep an eye out for.

Back
Top Bottom