• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's hanging in the Left lane?

Do you move over into the right lane when not actively passing others?

• Yes.

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • No.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Yes, but only when someone is riding my a**

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • No, I stick with the lane I'm in till I get where I'm going, thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'll be turning left in another 28 miles so I figured I"d just stay here.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • NO, and if you try to pass me on the right, I"m gonna stomp the gas.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Get off my back bro, I'm on my way to the Taco shop.

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
This happens all the time on a two lane road.

You get stuck behind a slow poke driver for miles. When you finally get to a passing zone and get over to the left, they speed up by 10 or 15 mph to try and keep you from getting by. I guess they think, there is a pot-o-gold at the end of the road and we're racin' to it. :doh:
Or you get two 18 wheelers on the expressway, one going 1 mph faster than the other trying to pass. Backs up traffic while they lumber on side-by-side for miles.
The section of I85 between Hoschton and Greenville SC is the worst.
:)

Or you get two 18 wheelers on the expressway, one going 1 mph faster than the other trying to pass. Backs up traffic while they lumber on side-by-side for miles.
Dumbasses. I understand why they do it, I give them wide berth and respect due the amount taxes they pay....but they are still dumbasses.

Dumbasses. I understand why they do it, I give them wide berth and respect due the amount taxes they pay....but they are still dumbasses.
Worse is when they come to a hill and the faster truck has to slow down.
I have respect for truckers, until they lose it, which takes a lot. I have no respect for other drivers, until they earn it, which is rare.

Lead , follow or GTFO of the way
My wife drives like a bat outta hell. One day coming home from work on a state hwy she hits the passing lane and smokes everybody. The gets pulled over by a trooper. When he asked her if she knew how fast she was going she told him no but somebody has to lead the pack. Guy chuckled and told her to slow down. No ticket.

My wife drives like a bat outta hell. One day coming home from work on a state hwy she hits the passing lane and smokes everybody. The gets pulled over by a trooper. When he asked her if she knew how fast she was going she told him no but somebody has to lead the pack. Guy chuckled and told her to slow down. No ticket.
I once has a GSP trooper pull me over on 285 (new 95 Mustang GT, cop attractant red) and when I explained I was just moving with the flow of traffic he laughed and said, "Naw son. You wuz the flow of traffic ."

I read these comments and think that People do not understand the definition of the work LIMIT
So here it is "a point or level beyond which something does not or may not extend or pass."

if the limit of the cup is 6oz then you cant put 8oz in it.
The same is true here the speed LIMIT is 75 not 85 not 90 not only when A cop is around
Drive the posted speed LIMIT
The problem is not the slow drivers , driving legally down the road It is all the "I'm late, or get out of my way" drivers Raging over the posted speed
If you think that it is the Autobahn out there then go overseas
I learned to Drive on the damn Autobahn, and you have never seen a pileup till you go to Europe
All lanes blocked and cars barrelling down the Autobahn at 200k , It is a hell of a sight

Back
Top Bottom