• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's hanging in the Left lane?

Do you move over into the right lane when not actively passing others?

• Yes.

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • No.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Yes, but only when someone is riding my a**

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • No, I stick with the lane I'm in till I get where I'm going, thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'll be turning left in another 28 miles so I figured I"d just stay here.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • NO, and if you try to pass me on the right, I"m gonna stomp the gas.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Get off my back bro, I'm on my way to the Taco shop.

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
It usually takes at least 10-15 mph faster for a clean pass, so I’d say at least 85 to be safe.

I saw two FAST cars the other day on 285 in the left lane - a 300 and a Challenger. Both were loud, lowered and appeared to be racing - they had to be going 90-100mph. Traffic was moving along at 70-75 and they just disappeared ahead of me.

So you've either got the slow pokes "policing" traffic in the left lane or guys racing going so fast they are very dangerous to everyone on the road.

I saw two FAST cars the other day on 285 in the left lane - a 300 and a Challenger. Both were loud, lowered and appeared to be racing - they had to be going 90-100mph. Traffic was moving along at 70-75 and they just disappeared ahead of me.

So you've either got the slow pokes "policing" traffic in the left lane or guys racing going so fast they are very dangerous to everyone on the road.

Granted. I miss the days when 285 traffic was so light you could ‘run the circle’
for time.
We always used it to toughen up our butts before the run to Daytona for Bike Week.

I love it when I come up on a fvcker running 55 in the left lane when I was doing 70, he gets over one lane, and immediately accelerates to 80...WHY? I usually run middle lane and only go left lane to pass...

I love it when I come up on a fvcker running 55 in the left lane when I was doing 70, he gets over one lane, and immediately accelerates to 80...WHY? I usually run middle lane and only go left lane to pass...
That's when I hold it to the floor until they ease off a bit. You know, move over law. I have to be passing.

This happens all the time on a two lane road.

You get stuck behind a slow poke driver for miles. When you finally get to a passing zone and get over to the left, they speed up by 10 or 15 mph to try and keep you from getting by. I guess they think, there is a pot-o-gold at the end of the road and we're racin' to it. :doh:

B0A2FE61-522D-4D1C-AF8A-8F1B6666CBEA.png
A little flip of the switch normally removes bumper pushers.

This happens all the time on a two lane road.

You get stuck behind a slow poke driver for miles. When you finally get to a passing zone and get over to the left, they speed up by 10 or 15 mph to try and keep you from getting by. I guess they think, there is a pot-o-gold at the end of the road and we're racin' to it. :doh:
It reminds me of kids approaching a queue, they start racing and elbowing each other out of the way so as to be first. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom