• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's hanging in the Left lane?

Do you move over into the right lane when not actively passing others?

• Yes.

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • No.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Yes, but only when someone is riding my a**

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • No, I stick with the lane I'm in till I get where I'm going, thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'll be turning left in another 28 miles so I figured I"d just stay here.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • NO, and if you try to pass me on the right, I"m gonna stomp the gas.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Get off my back bro, I'm on my way to the Taco shop.

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
So today I tried the advice and tried the left lane again. I successfully achieved 90+ mph to finally pull away from the guy on my ass in the left lane while passing. (Both in a 55 zone)
Yay
So don't cry when I do 7 over on a 2 lane.
I don't give a **** why you can't leave on time.

And only three people tried to take out my bumper coming around at the last minute in the right lane while I'm ollowing slow people. (Because I'm never in a rush like many others around me)

And I only had to pull over in 1 work zone to let an asshole pass because 10 over didn't cut it.
(My work zone to boot)
" I don't give a **** why you can't leave on time." :clap2: :pound:
Absolutely priceless. No way I could've said it better.

Entitlement. Inadequacy. Small man syndrome. Lack of sexual prowess. Comb-over. Got picked on at school. Delusions of granduer. Bitterness. Bad personal hygiene. Low self esteem. Last one picked on teams as a child. Erectile dysfunction. Of course I'm not saying this applies in this case, but just some things that other people who take pride in blocking the left lane might want to keep an eye out for.
And lest not forget Peronees

My BMW got smashed in the rear in the right lane by someone in so much of a hurry he clipped me trying to get over into the 45mph emergency lane to pass at over 90. Then he got angry with ME for not going fast enough and I was doing 70.

Reactions: MRM
My BMW got smashed in the rear in the right lane by someone in so much of a hurry he clipped me trying to get over into the 45mph emergency lane to pass at over 90. Then he got angry with ME for not going fast enough and I was doing 70.

Ouch! That guy was def in the wrong, no doubt! But if people had not been hanging out in the far left lane, he prob would have just zipped by you and you never would of had to deal with this. Which refers to my point about slow pokes in the left lane causing accidents, even if it doesn't involve them directly!

So you are saying it's not his fault everybody else was going 70+ in heavy traffic and he wants to do a steady 90?

What is the "passing speed" when the posted is 70?

Reactions: MRM
No big deal, it's only lunch and I've witnessed one accident, saw two others from my office with one being just over the hill and the other left a car on its roof.

What’s up with the magical 10 over number. That’s old-school. You might as well be in the middle lane if you’re going 10 over. Sometimes I like to do 20 over at least.

But before you state the obvious, I’m always safe about it. No accidents ever. It’s always better to be going faster or slower than the traffic beside you.

So please do move over if somebody comes up behind you. Don’t speed up. They already caught up with you and they’ll do it again. Let them go.

285, you say?

46E72558-E2FB-44B3-98E1-585D704570F1.png

Back
Top Bottom