• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whole Beef Brisket on sale

I like to cook beef during a barbecue. All my friends say that my steaks are the best in the city. It always makes me laugh. Maybe I cook better than them because I know how to choose good pieces of meat or use special thermometers to measure the temperature? Most likely, everything is exactly like this. Have you ever thought about what the taste of a dish depends on? When I was younger and didn't know how to cook, I always thought that different spices set the taste of meat. Everything depends on the size of the flame and the temperature, the cook's hands, and the quality of the meat. Even now, when Biltong beef is available online, I am already in a hurry to buy it and cook the best steaks for my family and friends.

Oddly enough my wife won't eat corned beef when I make it from the package. But I made home made corned beef and she ate it and liked it. Go figure.

This is the recipe I used although I was missing about half the spices. And I subbed other stuff. Like home made mustard instead of the mustard seed.

https://keviniscooking.com/how-to-make-corned-beef/

5# brisket in the fridge for 10 days was tough to work around lol. Plus I had to time it so cook day was Saturday...10 hours in the crock pot, 4 on high and 6 on low. But man it was good!
I gained 10lbs browsing his page. :)

Oddly enough my wife won't eat corned beef when I make it from the package. But I made home made corned beef and she ate it and liked it. Go figure.

This is the recipe I used although I was missing about half the spices. And I subbed other stuff. Like home made mustard instead of the mustard seed.

https://keviniscooking.com/how-to-make-corned-beef/

5# brisket in the fridge for 10 days was tough to work around lol. Plus I had to time it so cook day was Saturday...10 hours in the crock pot, 4 on high and 6 on low. But man it was good!
How to Make Pastrami!

Be eating this shortly.
D4D3E677-3141-476F-AA18-7343CF38CCD3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom