• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who would of thought!!! Hot Damn!!!!!

The stove came with the propane orifices and the regulator has a switch on it. I changed out the orifices and rotated the switch on the regulator for the propane setting...

Maybe I need to start looking for a pro to come take a look at it.
Gas company will come out early next week to change it over to propane burner. It came with the conversion kit, they are plowed with work, that's why it will be a few days.

SWEET SET UP !! My wife would love this…heck i would too. !!
You’d be surprised to know how many people asked to see the kitchen, then begged to be allowed to cook on that stove. We had one lady who actually cooked every morning for the 4 days she stayed with us.

This is what the whole kitchen looked like.
B9D16BB6-61DE-4410-91CF-FDD0B15D83A9.jpeg
EB18C1B8-5F24-4AFC-8660-EF9020DD669B.jpeg

I replaced my electric cooktop with a propane one a few months after moving in. I already had propane for the generator so it made sense. I love cooking on it. Generator runs most of the house and the well so running water and the ability to cook if power goes out is great. I told myself I'd put in a propane water heater as soon as the electric one died. It died a couple of years ago and I installed a Rinnai tankless water heater. Never ending hot water. If power goes out I'm set. Hot and cold water and a place to cook.

You’d be surprised to know how many people asked to see the kitchen, then begged to be allowed to cook on that stove. We had one lady who actually cooked every morning for the 4 days she stayed with us.

This is what the whole kitchen looked like.View attachment 3901696

View attachment 3901697

yeah i can imagine. That would be my mother, asking to cook on it ! Bahahaha !
Nice job putting it together, the whole kitchen looks nice. I like the mix of counter space… from stainless steel to beautiful marbled counter tops. The cutting area with the plastic type top for chopping, slicing, etc.,
Yessir, my mother would be in heaven in this kitchen - in her cooking days. She is gaining in age rapidly and no longer cooks like she used to.

yeah i can imagine. That would be my mother, asking to cook on it ! Bahahaha !
Nice job putting it together, the whole kitchen looks nice. I like the mix of counter space… from stainless steel to beautiful marbled counter tops. The cutting area with the plastic type top for chopping, slicing, etc.,
Yessir, my mother would be in heaven in this kitchen - in her cooking days. She is gaining in age rapidly and no longer cooks like she used to.
My mother taught me to cook and would have loved this kitchen. Unfortunately, she had several strokes before being able to see it. All of the cabinetry is original from 1899 as were the counter tops below the cabinets.

Looks really nice. We always had gas at fire station and I liked it but wife grew up with electric and since she does 98% of the cooking we have electric

Back
Top Bottom