• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: Who wants to be the best dad in the world this Christmas? UPDATE!! She Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Who wants to be the best dad in the world this Christmas? UPDATE!! She Gone

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I need to find a new home for our Shetland pony, Angel. She is a sweet little pony but she is lonely and neglected these days.
I had to put down my big Belgian a couple months ago and he was her best friend and every minute companion. She's lonely, she needs grooming, and the ferrier can't be here for two weeks. We love this horse, but we love her so much that she needs a better home. We have been neglecting her and she spends a lot of time alone in the woods like Eeyore.
When she's kempt, she is a beautiful and fun pony with a great personality. A little too much personality sometimes, like she'll **** with you a little bit. Not in any mean way, she just likes to crawl out of the fence and stand on the other side and wait for you to let her back in. She most especially likes to crawl under the fence, poop in my mom's yard, and crawl back under. We just leave the gates open these days so she can go in whichever field she chooses.
Anyway, I cannot explain in words how much fun Angel is when she's loved. We don't give her the love she deserves these days.

We've had Angel since my oldest daughter was 4, so like 12 years now. She's about 15 years old. She hasn't been ridden in 6 or 8 months.

I would like to give her to someone who has a little room for her to roam and has some type of companion equine. A kid that wants to ride her would be a huge plus too but I'll consider her to lazy acres with companionship. I will be a little picky about where she goes because I really do love the little horse.
Only real requirements I have:
You must be financially able to take care of her
You must have companion animals for her, she loves companionship
You must not be the type that sells your old horses for dog food
You must have a few acres for her to run around on suitable for a few horses
You must not ever sell her. I understand situations change and if they do, you find her another good home.
For me:
We may like to come with you to let her loose, and we may want to come see her once more. Not a requirement but just for my daughter's peace of mind.

YOU!!!! Can be the most awesome Dad this Christmas just for being a good man and taking this little pony off my hands. Some little girl (or boy, I just say girl because she's my girl's horse) will **** the golden brick of happiness this Christmas and it won't cost you a dime, with the exception of transport, feed, ferrier bills, vet bills, and the many many more dollars that come with owning large pets.
I absolutely give you my guarantee that you will get many laughs out of this amazing pony when she is happy again.

With sadness and great expectation, someone please love our pony for us.
Nonlib

P.S. If you'll have her groomed and ferried(?) after you lay claim to her, she can stay here until closer to Christmas if you'd like (for Santa surprises and all) but I'd prefer for her to get comfortable where she's going to be asap.
P.S.S. She has never thrown or even bucked with a kid on her back but she needs to be reacquainted before I'd cut her loose with a small rider again.
IMG_3823.jpg
IMG_5134.jpg
IMG_5135.jpg

Update
Thank you so much to @Grub Master for introducing me to Mr Keeve up at Bent Tree Stables. As nice a Guy as I have ever met and Angel is going to have the best life she's ever had with him and Rachal, his daughter. She's going to get a house, an arena, and all the attention she deserves. Not to mention regular vet visits and new shoes. I am so happy she this turned out the way it did!
I certainly asked before I posted a picture on here of his daughter. Rachal was the sweetest young lady and took right to Angel. Trimmed her hooves and loved on her, then lead her straight into the trailer.
I'm sorry to the folks that wanted her and couldn't make it work but I am absolutely sure that the very best outcome has arrived. I, myself am so relieved and excited for the ole donkey. Plus, we have the open invite to come trail riding and visit any time we want. Thank you again @Grub Master for coming through for me yet again. I hope I can repay the kindness someday.

She lives here now

And this is her new best friend
angelrachal.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Naw man, I do the putting down of animals around here and the last one got to me a little bit. No more animals for me.
I am not able to do that kinda task “Putting Down” a loved one…

Any way, you’re a Great Man Sir. I hope someone with some other horses, step up to help this Beauty….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom