Who wants to be a Cat Technician... and be paid while you learn?

sniper22

Eagle Icon Lifetime Supporter
Aspiring Christian
173   0
Reaction score
Just a bit of an update here. My son signed up with Yancey and started on Monday. I know it's early, but he seems excited about the potential and Yancey seems well organized. I believe they are waiting on a couple more techs to get the "boot camp" training started.
Hopefully they won't have to wait to long.. in this day and age you gotta strike while the iron is hot.

Yancey Cat

Default rank <50 posts Sponsor
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Just a bit of an update here. My son signed up with Yancey and started on Monday. I know it's early, but he seems excited about the potential and Yancey seems well organized. I believe they are waiting on a couple more techs to get the "boot camp" training started.
Great to hear! Although the Boot Camp is not ready to start we still brought him on and he will work with us until it gets going. Should be very soon.

Diligent

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
46   0
Reaction score
When I learned to become a diesel mechanic, I was offered and accepted, lodging accommodations, free meals, a clothing allowance, medical benefits and some other perks, and about $400 a month.
Of course I failed to realize that I would be sleeping in a tent, eating out of a metal dish or a small box that contained a meal and a few cigarettes, washing myself out of that round metal hat that they supplied, using the rest room in unbearable conditions both hot and cold.
Thank you, US ARMY, Charlie Co., 3rd Armored Division, 45th Medical Battalion, you took a punk and turned him into a man. An experience that I believe that every American male should endure.

"God Bless America"

Top Bottom