• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who shoots long range?

2020 Mammoth... you mean humid sweat fest.

yeah it was disgusting. To make it worse it was cool outside with a lot of humidity. So you were cold and hot at the same time. As soon as you stopped moving everyone threw their hoodies on. I wore shorts the 2nd and 3rd bc of chafing. It was awful. Then tornadoes and lightening on the second night so they crammed us all into a range control bay. It was pretty gross. Still had a lot of fun. My partner and I learned that we don’t communicate or listen very well to each other. We need to work on brevity and being loud to get us on target.

If range day approaches, and you need somebody - safe - but new to this long range stuff: Don't hesitate to PM Me.

-Uncorrected 20/20 Vision
-Good Attitude
-Physically Fit
-.270 Rem 700 Mountain Rifle with a parallax free [mostly] 2.5-10 Optic
-AR15A4 with 4-16x Primary Arms Mil-Dot Scope [purpose is spotting]
-Willingness to learn as a spotter. Picking up MilDot Math Here.

yeah it was disgusting. To make it worse it was cool outside with a lot of humidity. So you were cold and hot at the same time. As soon as you stopped moving everyone threw their hoodies on. I wore shorts the 2nd and 3rd bc of chafing. It was awful. Then tornadoes and lightening on the second night so they crammed us all into a range control bay. It was pretty gross. Still had a lot of fun. My partner and I learned that we don’t communicate or listen very well to each other. We need to work on brevity and being loud to get us on target.

They are miserable and fun at the same time. I'm glad we didn't have to sleep through the lightning storm.. our tent's central pole was a metal trekking pole.

If range day approaches, and you need somebody - safe - but new to this long range stuff: Don't hesitate to PM Me.

-Uncorrected 20/20 Vision
-Good Attitude
-Physically Fit
-.270 Rem 700 Mountain Rifle with a parallax free [mostly] 2.5-10 Optic
-AR15A4 with 4-16x Primary Arms Mil-Dot Scope [purpose is spotting]
-Willingness to learn as a spotter. Picking up MilDot Math Here.

I conduct training in Sniper/Precision Rifle.

Back
Top Bottom