• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who needs college when you can be a lifeguard in LA

Sounds like a good gig. But with housing costs and living expenses, and having to live in California, to me that is like making $12000 a year in Cumming or any other decent city in the Atlanta area.

Sounds like a good gig. But with housing costs and living expenses, and having to live in California, to me that is like making $12000 a year in Cumming or any other decent city in the Atlanta area.

It's crazy expensive to live there. I honestly do not know how anyone does it. And I couldn't deal with all of the idiotic liberal laws and attitudes.

Reactions: JWC
It ain’t Baywatch. You need to swim like a navy seal and put up with a gajillion idiots dead set on doing something stupid, like surfing in between the pilings on the pier.

Have you ever locked lips with a dead man? I have. Fortunately they don’t do mouth to mouth anymore as part of CPR.

The K9 officers of the Homeland Security can make even more!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/k-9-ha...ore-than-vice-president-mike-pence-last-year/

Three Federal Protective Service inspectors -- all so-called K-9 handlers -- logged so much overtime in 2017 that they earned more than the official salary of Vice President of the United States Mike Pence, according to a report from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

The role of Vice President has a salary of $240,100. In 2017, the total pay of the three K-9 handlers cited in the report ranged from $240,922 to $343,334. The top-earning officers made more than twice their regular salaries in overtime pay.

Eleven of the nineteen inspectors whose compensation was reviewed by the Inspector General worked multiple, back-to-back shifts lasting 17 to 21 hours, according to the report. The "extensive overtime allowed seven inspectors to earn more than the most senior executives in the Federal Government, with three earning more than the Vice President of the United States," the report states.

Back
Top Bottom