• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is the greatest NFL player of all time?

sorry, but Jack Lambert was a whopping 220lbs. We have punters bigger than that now! Jack Lambert ain't ripping the head off of a 330lb 6'5" lineman built like a silverback gorilla. It just ain't happening. In today's NFL, he wouldn't even be considered for a linebacker position until he put on another 30lbs of muscle.

Luke Keuchly is 6''3 238.
Deion Jones is 6''2 222
Roquan Smith is 6''1 230

Luke Keuchly is 6''3 238.
Deion Jones is 6''2 222
Roquan Smith is 6''1 230
True, But they are solid muscle and still considered small by linebacker definition. Plus even a 10-15lb increase in muscle mass is a huge difference. I bet their 40 yard is 1.5-2 seconds quicker than Lamberts too. Honestly looking at those three guys i'm wondering if they're weights are listed lower than they really are. They all just look bigger than that. A better example is look at Derrick Henry. He's a running back at 6"3" 238lbs.

True, But they are solid muscle and still considered small by linebacker definition. Plus even a 10-15lb increase in muscle mass is a huge difference. I bet their 40 yard is 1.5-2 seconds quicker than Lamberts too. Honestly looking at those three guys i'm wondering if they're weights are listed lower than they really are. They all just look bigger than that. A better example is look at Derrick Henry. He's a running back at 6"3" 238lbs.

The point was Jack Lambert would be to small today. So that’s why I listed middle linebackers. True Lambert probably isn’t as fast as those 3. However what makes athletes better today is the advancements in nutrition, medicine, technology, conditioning. These guys today are hooked up to all kinds of tech that tracks everything they do while on the field. Jack Lambert probably smoked cigarettes while the offense was on the field. That’s the difference in today’s athletes.

The point was Jack Lambert would be to small today. So that’s why I listed middle linebackers. True Lambert probably isn’t as fast as those 3. However what makes athletes better today is the advancements in nutrition, medicine, technology, conditioning. These guys today are hooked up to all kinds of tech that tracks everything they do while on the field. Jack Lambert probably smoked cigarettes while the offense was on the field. That’s the difference in today’s athletes.
Ah, I misunderstood you. Yeah we're on the same page on that. I do admire a man who can smoke and chew tobacco, and probably swig a Budweiser in between possessions on the field.

I can tell you it’s not anyone from today’s buttercup candy coated FNFL
hahahaha.... I am pretty sure your actual team are in very low season, aren't they!!???
giphy (22).gif

Back
Top Bottom