• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is the greatest NFL player of all time?

After that year though they drafted Luck and really didn’t miss much of a beat without Peyton, of course Luck became injury ridden and retired. Manning just don’t get it for me. Good guy, good QB, but not my top 10.
Yeah, Andrew Luck the top prospect of the decade and they ran his ass off the NFL all together (like Peyton he was batting .500 in the post season too) Indianapolis hit the QB lottery twice and never did **** to help either win.

The men back then would be dominated by the men playing today. The athletes today are bigger, stronger and faster, that's a fact.
Those guys back then couldn't hang today on their best day.
Jack Lambert would tear off their heads and **** down their necks

Andrew Luck

Wasn't that the year the Colts tanked for him "Suck for Luck" and didn't the Colts have underinflated footballs too. If I recall, the injuries the resulted in his early retirement were not even on the injury report. There has never been an investigation into it which really is amazing.

Might as well bring up Herschel Walker while we're at it. If he had not gone into the CFL, he would have all the records. He had an amazing career in his time with the NFL. There has never been a better running back, all Georgia biases aside.
He was so good even UGA could win a championship with him.

Might as well bring up Herschel Walker while we're at it. If he had not gone into the CFL, he would have all the records. He had an amazing career in his time with the NFL. There has never been a better running back, all Georgia biases aside.

USFL

Back
Top Bottom