• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is the greatest NFL player of all time?

I've watched the game closely for years. What the Patriots have done the last decade and beyond is amazing. They however will always be hated and not respected with there countless scandals.

They have one going on right now that may have more evidence than any other in the past and the league us brushing it under the table because it's playoff time and Patriots as always are in the Playoffs. The league hit them for millions in fines and draft picks last time. I can't image what they will do with this most recent case....

As good as they are they will always have the * next to there name as does Berry Bonds and Pete Rose.

I doubt it. Every team does what they do, and no one hardly mentions it. The deflate thing was downright silly, based on zero evidence other than something an opposing player said. They will not have an asterisk. Not a chance.

I doubt it. Every team does what they do, and no one hardly mentions it. The deflate thing was downright silly, based on zero evidence other than something an opposing player said. They will not have an asterisk. Not a chance.
The league has investigated them 3 different times and have found them guilt every, single, time. They have already been fined millions and lost draft picks for doing the same thing they were caught doing in week 8 of this year. They already have an asterisk next to there name for being found cheating in a SB, it will only get worse from here. Those are facts, not opinions.

Conrad Dobler cause he reminds me of someone.
Dobler's tactics so infuriated Merlin Olsen, the now-retired defensive tackle of the Los Angeles Rams, that Olsen swore he would never utter Dobler's name again. However, there is one player who has good reason to utter Dobler's name in his prayers—Cardinal Quarterback Jim Hart. Thanks to the protection—legal or otherwise—afforded by Dobler and his linemates, Hart has been sacked only 41 times the last three seasons, an NFL low. Among others who recognize Dobler's prowess are the NFL coaches, who have twice picked him to start in the Pro Bowl.

Dobler was just another obscure offensive lineman until 1974, his third season in the league, when some members of the Minnesota Vikings jokingly requested rabies shots before a game against the Cardinals. Suddenly Dobler had acquired an image. "What you need when you play against Dobler," said one rival, "is a string of garlic buds around your neck and a wooden stake. If they played every game under a full moon, Dobler would make All-Pro. He must be the only guy in the league who sleeps in a casket." When the camera showed Dobler going through his repertoire during a telecast of a St. Louis-Dallas game, commentator Tom Brook-shier wondered aloud. "How does he get away with it?"

I’m not a fan of Manning, or Brady, but I know when it counts Manning is like 14-13 in the playoffs, with like 9 one and dones. I wonder if Randy Moss had Brady, Montana, or the likes throwing to him his whole career he would have broke all Rice's records.
Winning in the post season has gotta be a team effort. The colts just always counted on Peyton. He took them to the playoffs every year he played, the first year without him they went 2-14. That says it all about the colts.

Winning in the post season has gotta be a team effort. The colts just always counted on Peyton. He took them to the playoffs every year he played, the first year without him they went 2-14. That says it all about the colts.

After that year though they drafted Luck and really didn’t miss much of a beat without Peyton, of course Luck became injury ridden and retired. Manning just don’t get it for me. Good guy, good QB, but not my top 10.

Back
Top Bottom