• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who here plays airsoft?

How many of you play airsoft?

• I do!!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Nope!!

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Curious about it as I’ve never done it and have read about the dry fire functionality of the game...how many of y’all do it?

I played to teach my son different things about how to move from room to room and some tactics. I work at SS Airsoft in Sugarhill and the owner let's me by hold Dog Rescue events for local dog shelters. If you want to do a walk through of the facility and all the airsoft guns and equipment let me know, I have access to the Air Soft field.

I played to teach my son different things about how to move from room to room and some tactics. I work at SS Airsoft in Sugarhill and the owner let's me by hold Dog Rescue events for local dog shelters. If you want to do a walk through of the facility and all the airsoft guns and equipment let me know, I have access to the Air Soft field.
BookMarked :thumb: :laser:

had a field for a bit. lots of fun and muscle memory works great. lots of fun as well.
you get to shoot up people you dont know and no one dies,and you dont go to jail.
the indoor stuff is just a fire fest,but if you go to some of the "big ops" you can use some useful tactics. it will also show you just how un-prepared you are for a SHTF situation.
you will go up against everyone from kids with guns,cops,ex and current military,and John Wick wannabees.
we have been to NC to a game with over 1000 players, to a decommissioned nuclear fuel rod facility in SC,to the guardian center in Perry. missed a few at a missile factory,fort Stuart,and even knoxx.
worth trying,just know you can spend as much or more than real steel..

I had my son help me find a suitable AirSoft pistol so I could do some backyard practicing.
I carry an M&P9c so I was looking for an Airsoft model.
They make them. But they're sold out everywhere.

If you are going to get one, you should get a CO2 model that has the recoil built in.
It looks like all the handguns are scarce right now.

Back
Top Bottom