• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has the fastest turnaround time for cerakote and still does a great job?

DeerLord

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
Title says it all really. Shopping around and some smiths are charging extra to install a new trigger and sights on an HK P30 despite the fact they have to remove both for a full cerakote job. I've reached out to grizzly guns and they are my best bet, however they're about an hour and change away from me. Just trying to see if anyone is closer with less than 3 weeks turnaround. Apologies if it's a bad question.

A thing to consider in regard to installing the trigger that it would have to go in, and I personally on my own guns and things I mess with, like to tune, test fire, and ensure function before it is considered done. So that could entail pulling the trigger and necessary components back out, assessing fit and function, reinstall, rinse and repeat. Then it would come apart again for refinishing. Is your trigger just the trigger shoe itself? or does it include a new sear? I ask because I have seen a friend at another shop take a Staccato for trigger shoe swap at another shop and they literally just swapped the part, not fitting anything, leading to the sear getting chewed up. We use 2nd Caliber for our local cerakote and have great turnaround times.

It's just this https://grayguns.com/product/hk-p30-straight-trigger/

Feels rather straightforward but I could be wrong. You guys are right down the street from me. I just want the trigger and some mepro light tritium sights I have put on and the frame and slide cerakoted FDE or OD. If you want to PM me an estimate of price and turnaround time I can drop by basically whenever to drop off and pay.

Back
Top Bottom