• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has that in stock? (retail vendors) | Please read first post before replying

DanKATL

Default rank 5000+ posts
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
73   0
Reaction score
  • If you're looking for an item new from a retail vendor, please post a description here with the make/model and any pertinent info.
  • If you know of a vendor with the item in stock that someone has posted, please post the link.
  • If you know of a local shop with the item that someone has posted, please post the shop name and where it's located.
OFF TOPIC BANTER AND DISCUSSIONS WILL BE REMOVED
  • This isn't a thread for price rants or discussions of your favorite or most hated vendors (we have enough of those).
  • This thread isn't for "Want To Buy Ads" or ISO listings for local trades, please post those in the "Want To Buy Ads" section.
  • If you have the item someone is looking for and want to try and make a deal locally, please send them a Private Message this thread isn't for making deals.
  • Please post "ammo sightings" in the "Ammo Sightings" thread, unless they are response to a request here for something specific.

8cec6294421a2783c356608471413687.jpg

Hornady SST 6.5 mm Grendel 123-Grain Rifle Ammunition

$26.99

Can’t find any in store or online ?

Tried to go online to order I guess they sell ammo in store only ... next time I’m close up there I’ll stop by ... we use the SST to hunt with so I like having a couple boxes around thanks
Yeah it’s in store only. I love the sst for hunting I use it in four different calibers with great results

Back
Top Bottom