• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has that in stock? (retail vendors) | Please read first post before replying

Hey, has anyone seen a plain-Jane, blued Ruger 10/22 carbine in a store recently? I'm looking to send it up to Randy at Connecticut Precision Chambering and then re-stock it. I blew a chance to pick one up at the Walmart in Ellijay for a great price of about $219 a few weeks ago. Since then I've been looking everywhere I know around metro Atlanta and points north. Trying to call a Walmart is pretty much a waste of time, because they're staffed too thin to answer the phone most of the time. Thanks, y'all.

I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

Looking for a complete 18-24” upper in 223. Bcg included would be nice. Areo, or advanced ballistics would be great but beggars can’t be choosers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a complete 18-24” upper in 223. Bcg included would be nice. Areo, or advanced ballistics would be great but beggars can’t be choosers.

I can help you source the parts, and assemble it for you.

I was at QRF last month and they had a 20 inch FNH upper. $450 if I remember.

Multiples in stock at TruPrep.

$245 for the FDE, $350 for the black.
1081951D-2A6F-4432-8FFD-2DEA7D33F161.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom