• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has that in stock? (retail vendors) | Please read first post before replying

You sure?

bc8c9c70-4fef-4b5b-bbf9-603d85a62495-jpeg.3065429

The Colt in the pic ain’t the same one that I posted a few days ago. Same basic setup, same price, but the ones I referenced earlier sold already. This most recent one I posted arrived yesterday.

I’m still pretty sure that the ones we had in a few days ago were marked M4 CARBINE, with no idea on the serial number prefix.

Colt and S&W both are known for oftentimes having guns out in the wild that don’t fit the “norm”. With civilian AR sales being how they are right now, it’s understandable that Colt is assembling guns with whatever parts they have to hand.

Hey, has anyone seen a plain-Jane, blued Ruger 10/22 carbine in a store recently? I'm looking to send it up to Randy at Connecticut Precision Chambering and then re-stock it. I blew a chance to pick one up at the Walmart in Ellijay for a great price of about $219 a few weeks ago. Since then I've been looking everywhere I know around metro Atlanta and points north. Trying to call a Walmart is pretty much a waste of time, because they're staffed too thin to answer the phone most of the time. Thanks, y'all.

Was in C Precision in Dallas GA the other day. They had PMC .223, 9mm, and .40S&W in stock. They also had large boxes of .300BO, something like 200rds a box. No idea on load or price for the .300BO.

Back
Top Bottom