• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has sleep issues?

Trying to find out if anyone else is experiencing the same thing I am. For the past two months I've been consistently waking up at the same times. Once at 11:10 and at 1:30ish. Every night this happens and it started out of nowhere. Often times I may be able to fall back asleep after the first round but typically I can't go back to sleep after the second bout. I'm physically active, don't drink caffeine past 2PM and I've got a comfortable bed. I've tried just going to sleep later but that hasn't helped.

Anyone have some insight?
I think you are experiencing a common phenomenon called fear of ammo prices rising.

I think you are experiencing a common phenomenon called fear of ammo prices rising.
Whatever it is, it's consistent. It's almost always exact time every night. There's nothing making enough noise to wake me up. It's not like the AC makes a loud noise when it starts it's program. I have been having incredibly vivid dreams since it started back up. At least there's that.

I didn't read all the responses but I've heard if you just wake for no reason, your unconscious is waking you because a spiritual entity is right by you staring at you! :becky::bull_head:

No issues since I became a fighter pilot!

amara-view-cpap-mask_8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom