• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has sleep issues?

I go to bed and it takes an hour or more to go to sleep then I wake up an hour and a half later after I fall asleep. Rinse and repeat until it is about 5 in the AM til I finally give up. I average about 3 hours a night of sleep.

Nothing can be done about it.
I've never had a good night's sleep that wasn't chemically induced. It's been like that for at least 30 yrs.
Got the CPAP thing which helps me breathe but doesn't really help with my sleep issues.
My definition of insomnia is that I never really sleep but I'm never really awake either.

I have had this as a recurring problem for years. Except for my BP/cholesterol meds, I do not take pills, but have found if I take a sleep aid for 3 or 4 nights in a row, I can break the cycle. I'm good for maybe a month or so, except to go pee, before it starts again, usually with different waking times. I don't care for Ambien, but CVS has an OTC sleep aid that works for me.

Open up an Army DA Pam, TM or FM to put yourself to sleep.

I've done a lot of VA issued drugs that somewhat helped, drank til I passed out and the real CBT (THC) oil.

Exercise, diet and a clear mind works best for me. Also, just white noise in the background.

Thanks for the insight so far, everyone. Stress may be the problem, I think. Been freaking out about life since my birthday, which is when it all started

I turn 30 this year. I’ve never cared about my age or point in life until the past year or so.... a good thing to remember is no one gets out alive. Don’t let the stress and worries of this world dictate how much you enjoy it.

Alcohol may help you fall asleep but will disturb sleep patterns and is a bad idea for chronic sleep deprivation.

Stay away from any type of gaming or computer work before going to bed.

Walking is therapeutic. The minds just seems to work better when walking.

Benadryl is safe and helps some folks.

How active are you?

Back
Top Bottom