• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has sleep issues?

I go to bed and it takes an hour or more to go to sleep then I wake up an hour and a half later after I fall asleep. Rinse and repeat until it is about 5 in the AM til I finally give up. I average about 3 hours a night of sleep.

Nothing can be done about it.

Mattress ? Pillow?
Take an analgesic before bedtime (Tylenol or Ibuprofen)?
I sometimes take Zolpidem (Ambien) not aa big fan, sometimes take Clonazepam - huge fan but can become dependent .

I have not had a drink in 13 days and I am sleeping better.

How long are you sleeping before waking up? I do this sometimes and it happened last night. I took a benadryl and went back to sleep, also I take trazadone for my sleep problems. Either way, talk with your M.D. if this continues.

The reason I asked about how long you're sleeping before waking up is, rem sleep. For the body needs at least 3.5 hours to achieve rem sleep which gives your body time to rest fully. We need from 6 to 8 hours sleep per night. Another question is, what's your age? The older we get sleep patterns will decrease.

How long are you sleeping before waking up? I do this sometimes and it happened last night. I took a benadryl and went back to sleep, also I take trazadone for my sleep problems. Either way, talk with your M.D. if this continues.

The reason I asked about how long you're sleeping before waking up is, rem sleep. For the body needs at least 3.5 hours to achieve rem sleep which gives your body time to rest fully. We need from 6 to 8 hours sleep per night. Another question is, what's your age? The older we get sleep patterns will decrease.
Sleep for about 1.5-2 hours before the first wake up and then another 2 before the second time. Age 27

I’ve had em since grad school 25+ yrs ago..... I’ve done melatonin, ambien, vodka, Benadryl........... all we’re a temporary “band-aid”......honestly exercise & a clear mind (no phone ps4, etc hour before crashing) has worked better than anything! Best of luck with it.......

Back
Top Bottom