• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who else breaks something every time they bush hog??

I don’t break something, I loose something. Already lost my wallet one time and my truck keys the next, lol
That’s why I have this on my tractor. Phone kept falling out of my pocket. Lol

1D7305FD-04E6-4094-9B1A-3149AA9A7717.jpeg

Mrs. 8 was gonna save me a job and ran the hog around. she comes back and says "i got some of the hot wire wrapped up in the blade".

2 hours later after taking the blades off, cutting the %$#@ wire off the shaft then resharpening she sure saved me a job!
wire looked like a car spring.
Sounds like the time my wife cut the grass and one of my boys comes to tell mom needs you. Get down there and she says she hit something. 20’ chain. What a mess. She runs over anything. Glad my dogs know to get out of here way. That was probably 25 years ago. Just this year I have let her cut grass again.

Fuel line started spraying last weekend.

2nd time on tractor after buying it, I was pushing over trees (yes, I should have bought a dozier instead) and got high centered on a tree. Lost all hydraulic power (loader/steering). Look down and ground is covered in hydraulic fluid. There is a 2" piece of rubber transitional hydraulic line under the tractor that I managed to punch a hole in. The neighbor brought over his skid steer and got me off the tree stump. :doh:

2nd time on tractor after buying it, I was pushing over trees (yes, I should have bought a dozier instead) and got high centered on a tree. Lost all hydraulic power (loader/steering). Look down and ground is covered in hydraulic fluid. There is a 2" piece of rubber transitional hydraulic line under the tractor that I managed to punch a hole in. The neighbor brought over his skid steer and got me off the tree stump. :doh:

You're probably the only person in the state that uses his tractor as a bulldozer:becky:. I wouldn't know anything about that, except for this morning while pushing over smalltsmall after bush hogging when I hit a nest of yellow jackets. Thankfully I saw them before they found me and was able to vacate the area without getting stung.

Back
Top Bottom