• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who can fix the AC Blend Door in my 03 Safari?

Grub Master

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
102   0
Reaction score
AC works great, just doesn't blow out the vents. Where's a good place to take it. I'm in E-Cobb but travel to Cartersville every week. Thanks

Memories of a 02 Envoy, dealer wanted $1200 take out dash, redo all. Found a guy in NC with small hands, $140, done in an hour.

Silly thing re calibrates every time the battery is disconnected or dies. 10 yr old car it was on 4th battery.

AC works great, just doesn't blow out the vents. Where's a good place to take it. I'm in E-Cobb but travel to Cartersville every week. Thanks
If it doesn’t blow out of the vents, how do you know it works? Did you mean it doesn’t blow out the dash vents but blows out at the floor or defrost vents? If it’s blows out the defrost and nowhere else, it’s more than likely a leaking vacuum line. They are set to default to defrost only in the event of a malfunction. It’s a safety precaution.

Could be control head also. Usually to diagnose you have to have access to the lines that go to blend doors...see if the vacume is being directed to that servo when commanded.

Back
Top Bottom