• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which would you choose?

Which would you choose?

• Baby Desert Eagle. Who doesn't love a new beagle?

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Armalite AR15. Pew-pew-pew. ALWAYS pew-pew-pew.

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Tacos prevent Covid19. Fact.

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
I think both have a place. You ain't likely to grab the AR on your way out the door, going to the store. Likewise You ain't likely to grab the BE to do any long distance shooting.

If you already had both categories covered and wanted another gun. It's your money, your choice.

I think both have a place. You ain't likely to grab the AR on your way out the door, going to the store. Likewise You ain't likely to grab the BE to do any long distance shooting.

If you already had both categories covered and wanted another gun. It's your money, your choice.
That was the thing. I wasn't going to be carrying the BE anyway. It would have just been a range toy.

That was the thing. I wasn't going to be carrying the BE anyway. It would have just been a range toy.
I don't pretend to know you or your economic situation. One of the signs of adulthood is the ability to accept delayed gratification.

The amount of money required to acquire either, when properly invested would be a handsome sum in 20 years. That amount of money applied to a mortgage could reduce your total interest payments by thousands.

If you can afford to splurge on toys, why not buy both?

I don't pretend to know you or your economic situation. One of the signs of adulthood is the ability to accept delayed gratification.

The amount of money required to acquire either, when properly invested would be a handsome sum in 20 years. That amount of money applied to a mortgage could reduce your total interest payments by thousands.

If you can afford to splurge on toys, why not buy both?
It wasn't a matter of buying either. I had one already and a family member was willing to trade for the other if I wanted.
I have 'toys' I don't shoot now, so was trying to pretend to be as practical as can be. In light of today's climate, I figure the (even though it's an extra) A/R is the more practical choice.
I don't have a mortgage. Paid that off years ago. It was a mid life target I set for myself when I was a youngster and had a heart attack when I saw the repayment schedule on the first home I ever purchased. As a career finance person, I'm allergic to paying interest. :)

The Baby Desert Eagle line of handguns are spectacular handguns. Over-engineered, accurate as hell, and reliable. The Israelis took the basic CZ-75 design and ran with it.

Like it stated in the OP, I already have an AR. I don't have a Baby Desert Eagle. I would go for it just on that account and I think it is pretty nice looking pistol to be honest. Also, love the 45ACP round.

It would be a hard choice, but I haven't had a Jericho/ baby eagle, so I probably would have gone with that as well.

Back
Top Bottom