Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

• P365

Votes: 76 57.1%
  • Hellcat

Votes: 24 18.0%
  • Sheild plus

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • The tacos option is more stale then the opened bag of chips in the pantry forgotten for 2 years

Votes: 16 12.0%

• Total voters
I remember a few years ago not long after the 365 was introduced, I said it won't be long before other companies are manufacturing competitive subcompact 9's with similar capacities. I said that because I considered the 365 a game changer. Many people were saying no way. The magazine has patents and that will prevent others from designing a sub 9 with 10 plus rounds. So the next year Shot Show came and went, and not a single manufacturer took the challenge.

What the heck? These companies were either a sleep at the wheel or their lead time from idea to production is unbelievably long. Now, years later there are almost a half dozen companies who have managed to produce a sub 9 10 plus.

I remember a few years ago not long after the 365 was introduced, I said it won't be long before other companies are manufacturing competitive subcompact 9's with similar capacities. I said that because I considered the 365 a game changer. Many people were saying no way. The magazine has patents and that will prevent others from designing a sub 9 with 10 plus rounds. So the next year Shot Show came and went, and not a single manufacturer took the challenge.

What the heck? These companies were either a sleep at the wheel or their lead time from idea to production is unbelievably long. Now, years later there are almost a half dozen companies who have managed to produce a sub 9 10 plus.
Even Taurus is coming out with a smaller auto that holds ten rounds next week. Sig has also filed suit against Springfield Armoury for so called copying their mag.

IMO the 365 is ugly, the ugliest of the 3, but everything I've read I'd liken it to being with an ugly woman that just feels good to have and hold

I carried a gen 1 Shield for years and really liked it. Ended up selling it and switching to the 43X for a while. I just didn’t shoot that one well for whatever reason. So I sold it and picked up a p365. At first I wasn’t a big fan with the short grip. The back side of it just didn’t feel right in my hand. Ended up swapping the frame for an XL frame and loved it. Now that Sig released the P365X slide I grabbed one of those. It just arrived yesterday. The only thing left from my original P365 is the serialized trigger housing. But at least now it’s exactly what I wanted. Sig should’ve released the P365X from the get go. Would’ve saved me a lot of trouble and $$$. I do love the fact that the 365 series is so modular though.

I thought about picking up a Shield plus too, just because I liked my original Shield so much.. But honestly I’m so happy with the 365X that I don’t really see any need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do these compare to a 43X ?
Good shooter. I did try that one too. The dimensions are very similar. It fits my hand. The only reason I chose the Hellcat was that the Hellcat had more capacity inside those dimensions. IF the leftists manage to pass a mag capacity limit to 10 rds, I will be shopping for a 43X.

Back
Top Bottom